Does anyone live in Boston, Massachusetts?

What is it like? I play a game called Choices and one of the stories in the app takes place in Boston. I'm wondering what is it like? Weather, stuff to do (leisure), dating scene, the people, places to live (I looked at pictures of townhouses, apartments, etc. probably isn't like what we have in little... show more What is it like? I play a game called Choices and one of the stories in the app takes place in Boston. I'm wondering what is it like? Weather, stuff to do (leisure), dating scene, the people, places to live (I looked at pictures of townhouses, apartments, etc. probably isn't like what we have in little Missouri), houses, food, events, your experiences, etc.

On the news here, one of our reporters went to Boston for the Blues Stanley cup and reviewed some of the food up there. Didn't have good things to say (one of the food items was this salted caramel malt (forgot the name of it) and something similar to toasted ravioli.

Anyway I hope everyone can share even if you traveled there recently.