Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 6 months ago

True/false: for a woman, it’s biologically not normal for her to not have any children yet at age 35?

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

That is completely false. A woman is biologically capable of becoming pregnant at any age before she has completely gone through menopause, which usually happens when she's in her late 40's. What would be biologically "not normal" would be if she got pregnant AFTER she's gone through menopause.

False.

I'm 26 with no children, and I can't see that changing in 9 years.

Maybe 10 years, but not 9.

• GEEGEE

What about having no children, ever? Guess that's really biologically abnormal.

Surely you have SOMETHING constructive you can do with your junior high summer break?

• LizB

What is your obsession with 35 year old women?

The older the woman gets the more difficult it is for her to get pregnant. The risks when giving birth can also be increased. Though there were instances in the past where 60+ year old woman gave birth to perfectly healthy babies. So...

False, my step mom had me when she was 45.

False. My daughter-in-law had one at age 38 and another at age 42.