Causes for reoccurring pelvic pain?

Before I start explaing I just wanna say yes I am going to see a doctor about this I just want others opinions to calm my nerves. I'm an 18 year old girl and I've been having pelvic pain since i was young. I was at least 8 when it started. It mainly hurts on the right side but i felt pain on the left side 2... show more Before I start explaing I just wanna say yes I am going to see a doctor about this I just want others opinions to calm my nerves. I'm an 18 year old girl and I've been having pelvic pain since i was young. I was at least 8 when it started. It mainly hurts on the right side but i felt pain on the left side 2 or 3 times. Usually I would get the pain when I was constipated. That is until freshmen year in high school about a week or two before my period I got pain on my right side and ever since then a week or two before my period I would get pelvic pain that last for a day. It's a sharp pain that comes and goes. Now right before my senior year the pain has become more constant but not as bad. Also sometimes when i lay down my right pelvis area will start to swell/bloat but leaves when i touch it. I also have had indigestion for as long as I can remember. My junior year of high school my eaing habits where very bad(anorexia) and right before senior year started I tried to fix it and started to eat a lot more. Around that time is when the swelling began. I think it may be related.