My heart has been beating very hard and fast for the past three days. Should I be concerned?

I have had a very rough few weeks which has resulted in major stress and anxiety... I also haven't been able to eat well. Typically I only get this feeling when I get really scared or excited about something. I went to the store earlier and just walking around for a little bit I felt like I was going to... show more I have had a very rough few weeks which has resulted in major stress and anxiety... I also haven't been able to eat well. Typically I only get this feeling when I get really scared or excited about something.
I went to the store earlier and just walking around for a little bit I felt like I was going to collapse. My legs got really weak, I was burning up and my heart was beating so hard. Im not even as stressed or anxious anymore.
My resting pulse currently is in the range of 110.
I'm a healthy 17 y/o female and my typical resting rate is around 70.
Should I go to the doctor? I just dont want to go unless its necessary.
1 answer 1