Chris asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 months ago

Navy federal never came to get my car it’s been over a year?

I owe 5,000 and the car re sell value is way under it the car Has expired Plates from California and idk if I should just register the car to PA or what not sure if they’ll let me even transfer the car with lien any help here ?

You're credit rating is probably so trashed you'll be afoot for awhile anyway.

• 28AKO

they probably charged the car off and it's on your credit report. Do a free credit report to see if that's exactly what happen. You can still register the car in another state the only thing you want get is the title I think. Not sure you have to call and talk to somebody about that.

• Never

They probably don't think its worth their time. Rest assured your credit will be crap for about 6 more years.

You have to pay off the lien before you can even register it.

You were a fool not to turn it in. You will owe - and they will get a Judgment - for the difference between the loan and what the car sells for after it is seized.

The longer you hold the car the larger that difference will be.

I don't know what PA MVD will do. Registering it will make it very, very easy for Navy Federal to find you.