Is it to old to make friends?

So I'm 26 and I'm trying to turn my life around. I'm obese with a fatty liver, which I'm working on getting rid of. I've been applying for jobs to and got one in New York. I've got those two areas of my life in a right direction. My issue is the social part. Like it's complex. When I was... show more So I'm 26 and I'm trying to turn my life around. I'm obese with a fatty liver, which I'm working on getting rid of. I've been applying for jobs to and got one in New York. I've got those two areas of my life in a right direction. My issue is the social part. Like it's complex. When I was 14 I got very antisocial and depressed with anxiety etc. I isolated myself throughout my high school years and in college instead of getting better it got worse. My lasy two years of college 4th and 5th(took an extra year) I came out of my shell and had a little fun, but it was too late to have the full college social experience you know. So I do have friends but not as much as I'd like. And I'm moving to a new city and all and I know whil some friends I'll keep in touch some will go and all. I really want to enjoy the remainder of my 20s before partying is to young for me. Like I have partied and all but I want to more. Is it to late to get a big group of friends though?
18 answers 18