Do you believe in astrology?

Yes .......

10 chars

Here’s my opinion on the matter.... whenever there is a full moon happening or some other big event with a planet, people’s behavior seems to be effected. There is no science to prove this, but I definitely notice people acting wacky the day of a full moon. Also everyone can agree that different natural disasters or weather can have an effect on behavior. I think that there is some truth in how the stars and planets effect how you behave. I don’t think it’s enough to make much of it though. If anything it’s an interesting psychology to study those who do believe in it and why.

No. How can the alignment of stars have any impact on a person's charteristics? Be real with yourself.

Yes. I believe in astrology.

No i dont believe in this ****

• Bill G

No I don't. It is complete nonsense.

• Snoopy

Maybe not. My horoscope for this week says someone's gonna lose interest in me. I do not know anyone lol. Last week I was supposedly getting pregnant.

You mean enslaved to superstition. Believing that we’re all programmed robots. How about truth? Truth demands to be tested. Beliefs are not testable.

No amount of believing makes a fact. Astrology gives people excuses for lack of personal responsibility.

No, not at all. And I don't understand how anyone could believe in it.

Yes........ I have a BAD case of ASTEROIDS...........😂😂😂😂