Do you believe in astrology?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Yes .......

10 chars

• 6 months ago

Here’s my opinion on the matter.... whenever there is a full moon happening or some other big event with a planet, people’s behavior seems to be effected. There is no science to prove this, but I definitely notice people acting wacky the day of a full moon. Also everyone can agree that different natural disasters or weather can have an effect on behavior. I think that there is some truth in how the stars and planets effect how you behave. I don’t think it’s enough to make much of it though. If anything it’s an interesting psychology to study those who do believe in it and why.

• 6 months ago

No. How can the alignment of stars have any impact on a person's charteristics? Be real with yourself.

• 6 months ago

Yes. I believe in astrology.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No i dont believe in this ****

• Bill G
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No I don't. It is complete nonsense.

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Maybe not. My horoscope for this week says someone's gonna lose interest in me. I do not know anyone lol. Last week I was supposedly getting pregnant.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You mean enslaved to superstition. Believing that we’re all programmed robots. How about truth? Truth demands to be tested. Beliefs are not testable.

No amount of believing makes a fact. Astrology gives people excuses for lack of personal responsibility.

• 6 months ago

No, not at all. And I don't understand how anyone could believe in it.

• 6 months ago

Yes........ I have a BAD case of ASTEROIDS...........😂😂😂😂

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.