Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

What would you do if your 18 year old son was going out with a 15 year old girl?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Call him a nonce

• 5 months agoReport

If he doesn't have sex he would not be a nonce and a three year age gap would not seem much when she's 25.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Call the police because he's a pedo

• 5 months ago

I think the term for this is "jail bait". You should try to convince your son to find a girl who is his own age or older.

• alexis
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

My brother was 15 when he began dating his first girlfriend, who was 19 upon them beginning to date. Neither one of his parents (we have different fathers, same mother) thought there was an issue with it. They dated for over a year. I on the other hand had a huge issue with it, and wondered what someone who was freshly an adult would want with someone back in high school? When you graduate high school, you enter a completely different stage of life. That would be like someone who just graduated college dating a 20 year old. The age difference isn't big year-wise, but life experience-wise, it is huge. Not to mention, 18 and 19 are virtually fully developed whereas 15 is in the middle of puberty. Legal or not, it is highly inappropriate and if that was my child I'd report the adult who was with them.

• David 420™
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Don't you think relationships are built on any other foundation besides life stage? Common interests, sexual attraction, etc.
      Are you opposed to age gaps? My ex, the mum of my young son is 28 and dating a 43 y/o. Some say that's inappropriate, but she's able to make her own decisions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

buy him condoms.........

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Go away moron.................

• 5 months ago

not allow it because they are both too young to date

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would tell him to be very careful as he could end up ruining his life if things went too far and it's not worth the risk.

• 5 months ago

I don't think there's anything morally wrong with it, I had an older girlfriend when I was 15 for like a month, but I would encourage him to end it or at least wait until she was 16 because it's not worth the risk of ruining his life over it.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I d explain to him the definition of statutory rape.

• Starlight 1
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Exactly, Steve. And an 18 year old MAN (which is what he is) has NO BUSINESS whatsoever taking any kind of interest in a 15 year old girl. She's JAIL BAIT for him, big time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.