Have I failed as a friend?

A couple months back, my best friend came out to me as bisexual. I supported her unconditionally and tried to help her as much as I could. I listened to her worries and tried to give her the best advise. Recently however, she has turned to the LGBTQ+ community forums. She didn t tell me why and I didn t ask but I... show more A couple months back, my best friend came out to me as bisexual. I supported her unconditionally and tried to help her as much as I could. I listened to her worries and tried to give her the best advise.
Recently however, she has turned to the LGBTQ+ community forums. She didn t tell me why and I didn t ask but I have a feeling that it s because she doesn t think I understand her as I am not part of the LGBTQ+ community. We had a bit of an argument where she said that I always tell her that everything is going to be okay however I don t understand the severity of her situation. She told me that I should do some research about this topic before I say it will be okay. We made up but I cant help but think about what she said.

Any bisexual members of the LGBTQ+ community please help me understand what she s going through and please tell me if I have failed in the role of a best friend.