Poll: Do you consider yourself to have good style?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think I have 90s & hip hop style 😸 I like boyfriend jeans high waisted, crop tops , beanies.. these things 😺 idk if ppl like it or no, I just feel good wearing these clothes

• 5 months ago

I think so, however my style is not to follow fashions that I'm used to seeing. I like the Ulzzag style I mean the Asian clothes or fashion that is not so common to see that in my country. Since most people follow style or fashion of what is in trends and I do not good sometimes. ^^

• LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

The best thing to move forward is to love yourself first and loving yourself means all the things about your ownself.

• 5 months ago

Up to a point yes I do my friend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Absolutely, I am a tend setter

• 6 months ago

Yes, I think so. I mean, I haven't painted my kitchen yellow, or put up wallpaper with geese on it. I don't go to a jellybean barber in a strip mall, and when I go on vacations, I usually pick some nice places to stay at.

• cuddle punch
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I have a geese painting in my dining room and geese wallpaper sounds fabulous to me.

• Will
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. Cargo pants were declared outdated almost 10 years ago, but I make khaki and lighter colored cargo pants look stylish. What I love about how I wear cargo pants is that everyone always says they are outdated, but yet they compliment my style. Outdated but still fashionable.

• 6 months ago

ripped up levi's and a MEGADETH tee-shirt...im in style with LD...we march to our own drummer

• Lucious Dinsmore
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I heard that Dave has cancer. Perhaps he was a smoker(?). Still love them. COUNTDOWN 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes, I would think I am good for myself

• 6 months ago

No i dont jave money to have style

• 6 months ago

Sure, if good style is Motörhead t shirts and cargo shorts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.