Can I copy or reference a photo of a famous person to make an art piece?

I wouldn t be selling it. It would just be for me to practice. The person in particular I wanted to draw was Sergei Polunin, a famous ballet dancer. I recently watched the 2016 documentary called Dancer, and though it d be fun to do a piece of him. I just don t know if it d be right to look at a photo or video of... show more I wouldn t be selling it. It would just be for me to practice. The person in particular I wanted to draw was Sergei Polunin, a famous ballet dancer. I recently watched the 2016 documentary called Dancer, and though it d be fun to do a piece of him. I just don t know if it d be right to look at a photo or video of him dancing because of copyright laws and all that. I wouldn t be selling it, so I don t think it would be a problem? I want to do it for practice, but I m also curious as to whether it would be right or wrong to do that.