Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

I think I'm pregnant ! What do i do?

I'm 16, and had sex with this guy and now I think I'm pregnant and I can't get a pregnancy test or my mom will know . I downloaded this app and put in the day I had sex and it says that day was a high chance of pregnancy for me !

Favorite Answer

U need to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test and plan B. Plan B is a common birth control that should be taken after unprotected sex. If u take it, it will stop the sperm and the egg from meeting (however, if the sperm and egg have already met, it will have no effect and is still safe to take-the baby will be healthy). It stops the baby from forming, but if the baby’s already started forming, it doesn’t hurt it in any way. I hope you take this advice. Hopefully u r not pregnant, bt u gotta buy the pregnancy test and the plan B to make sure. It might seem awk, but u have to do it so u can know, don’t let one silly mistake ruin ur life. If u don’t want to interact with a cashier, u can try using one of the self-checkout options at Walmart.

• Eleanor H

You have to use Plan B right after having unprotected sex, the sooner the better. I think you only have around 5 days to use it.

Let's hope you're not pregnant. If not, get some kind of birth control. Go to Planned Parenthood if you don't want to go to your regular doctor. Condoms are better than nothing but other methods are more effective.

Sigh. Another idiot who doesnt Bother to use birth control. When will you kids ever learn? Id put no faith in an app. A app isnt a pregnancy test. The only way to know is by taking a pregnancy test. Thats the only way. You were grown up enough to have sex but not grown up enough to walk into a store and purchase a test? Theres many ways to take one without mom knowing. Buy it take the test in the store restrooms read the result and throw it in the trash bin there. Or take it at night when mom is asleep, throw it out in tje trash and take the trash out and and throw it into the recycle.

• Edna

Why do you think you're pregnant? Have you missed a period?

Your mom doesn't have to know if you buy a pregnancy test. If you've got a couple of bucks in your pocket, you can walk into Dollar General or Wal-Mart and buy one yourself, and your mom won't know a thing about it.

If you're going to put your faith in anything an "app" tells you, then you need to check what the app says BEFORE you have sex -- not AFTER.

• B

get to a walmart and buy a preg test or have a friend buy one for you!

if you did miss a period, that is a clue.

if you didn't miss a period, you are not preg.

• MissA

You managed to have sex but you don’t have the ability to buy a pregnancy test?

• MissA

Being an American I have very limited access to one pound shops, tragically. Though my husband had the snip so I'm not especially stressed about it.

OMG another kid having a kid. Fact of the matter is, your parents are going to find out soon enough, so tell her now so that you all can be prepared for what ever is to come. Hopefully you are not pregnant, but since there is no 100% safe method of birth control, get ready for motherhood.

< and I can't get a pregnancy test or my mom will know >

BS story. You buy one at the drug store, use it in any bathroom and throw it away.

You wait until a couple of weeks after you've missed your period. Then you buy a pregnancy test and use it (without leaving it around for your mom to find it). If you're pregnant, then you tell your parents.

Is your period late? Why do yo think you're pregnant?

Why can't you get a test?

Have you seen your GP?