Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Why would win in a fight between OneDrop and SlimCheesy?

They're threatening each other.

Children, play nice. Posting about other users is a violation here. Chat questions are violations here.

Onedrop was offering to defend someone called David who was having a tiff with his nemesis Nathan, until he discovered David wasn't entirely truthful. So he dumped him fast!

Why it took him so long so catch on was the mystery!

Disliked George Michael' video the explicit version of come outside!

Had the policeman not sued would the media have bleated?

Unlike onedrop NOT everyone had seen the unedited version or even been aware there was a juicer, racier ....

As for slimchessey - obsessed with drugs!

Mocked Corbyn - awarded best answer to someone who mocked Corbyn for his looks!

But then Corbyn ISN'T eyecandy, but actually an activist, standing up for social justice, unlike the sell out Tory Blair! For whom lolly trumped all else! Who just like his beloved Thatcher who called him her heir apparent, is a whining back street driver! Still bleating on about wars! And Brexit, as it'll cost him, having bought a portfolio of houses! All that lovely lolly will be wrestled out of Blair's hands!

Neither has the balls to actually fight!

Much less each other!

A bit of banter is not threatening some people need to grow up and stop making mountains out of molehills.

It will be a draw.

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond

Cheesy. He's more street wise

i only saw one drop condoning violence against overtly gay people/ I think he needs to take a look at himself. The gay person could be a doctor, or anyone else that could help him if he needed it, it could be someone who means him no harm, no excuse for violence threats

• Dayton JC4PM

if dentists give patients HIV then steps should be taken, but not all HIV positive people are gay

One is a delusional idiot who can't understand that the Labour party is no longer a left wing party of the people and is now a leftist foundation of bigoted identity politics and the other is a half witted Afrocentric with a "whitey keep me down" ideology, so it's like watching 2 clowns fighting

• 6 months agoReport

I don't support the labour party, I only support Corbyn, who is an exemplimentery human being

Slim Cheesy is in a hotel room with Dodgy Rog, Dave and Andy

• Dayton JC4PM

well that's be nothing even controversial, but I doubt it

• gerald

I wouldn't know but it was a matter of time it would get out of control on here the media and politics have debased our country into nasty nasty people this hate spreading I have warned about for years silly people saying silly things and not all are incapable , and some insults can strike home like a fight in a bar we have all been there we are losing the respect we all learned for each other when it mattered I hope they calm down and keep contributing there are much worse need sorting

• 6 months agoReport

You rambling old duffer. You could bore the fleas of a dog.

One Drop is just some paroled inmate/loser phuck up that has done everything to phuck up the Black community but want to blame gays for it just like the rest of those Farrakhan loving pieces of sh!t. Never mind that they have kids in every zip code they do not take care of, kill each other on the streets, sell drugs to the people in their community it's women or gays fault. I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire.