so some moron on the Raptors say they won't go to the White House---are they even invited, being from Canada?

Kill yourself moron,

Or just stop commenting on my questions

No.

People with common sense understand Trump is a fraud and a danger

Most of the players are US citizens and they're in a predominately US league. However, that doesn't guarantee an invitation.

• David

I don't understand those who turn down an invitation. I'd go to the White House in a split second if someone asked me to come, no matter whether I agree with his politics or not.

No team is going to White House as long as trump is president that’s pretty much been established already maybe the jazz might but they not winning a damn thing any time soon

• David

To walk the corridors of the White House? where Abraham Lincoln made his decisions regarding the Civil War? Where Franklin Roosevelt pondered entering World War II? Where JFK developed his plans for man in space? That's living history! Who'd let personal animosities keep them from that?

Yeah they’re invited considering most are Americans. I doubt they’ll show up though lol.