Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What makes you angry as soon as you see it?

Men all the time

People saying online that anyone who doesn't have a job is lazy and worthless. And people pretending everyone is employable when they no damn well employers only accept perfect people long term.

• Lv 5

Even then, the say "overqualified". A Filthy word. I mean, the person is Willing to do the job.

People who think they can communicate and the moment they open up its clear they don't have a clue. ;-) It doesn't really make me angry, just disappointed. ;-)

Just like Saboo Animal Cruelty my friend.

• Tawny

People who use their mobile phones whilst driving! It really angers me how they can be so 🤬 stupid. It’s ILLEGAL for a reason! See you’ve got me started now, I’m fuming just thinking about it. These people need to be made to visit a morgue to see the reality of the potential outcome of their irresponsible behaviour! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬!!!! LIVID!!!!

• Lv 5

I avoid texters immediately. It isn't just a fender bender in my case, it's life and death (Death for ME, that is,)

Somebody hitting a child

Hello how are you there.

EVERYTHING..........

An empty beer glass.

• Nicole

when someone calls me names

• Lv 5

Depends on who, the name. Some punks in my class. I don't care, they are failing, anyway. Call me a dirty biker, UR half right so its OK.