Should I compete in MMA or BJJ?

Hi all, So I m looking at starting to train MMA as a hobby, however there are no dedicated mma gyms in my area. There is only gracie barra which also do muay thai, mma and wrestling classes (not sure how good these are). I was thinking I would train bjj and muay thai there and do boxing at a separate gym... show more Hi all,

So I m looking at starting to train MMA as a hobby, however there are no dedicated mma gyms in my area. There is only gracie barra which also do muay thai, mma and wrestling classes (not sure how good these are).

I was thinking I would train bjj and muay thai there and do boxing at a separate gym nearby.

However there are some good mma gyms in certain towns 20 miles away.

Would I do well as an amateur fighter who fights against people who train at a gym that specialises in mma as opposed to a place that specializes in bjj (but also trains muay thai and boxing).

Long story short, should I just focus on BJJ if there is no dedicated mma gym in my area? Or train at different places.

Thanks all