Aaron asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

What kinds of foods can i eat to make my eyesight better?

i work on computer screens all day long for a living and im starting to notice eye strain and needing to rub my eyes with a cold wet rag often for relief. help.

Favorite Answer

Definitely carrots! :) feel good and also try to take a few second break every thirty minutes..as a graphic designer I know what you mean

• Bernd

Foods do not improve optical performance. Get a proper eye exam, first step.

Honestly there’s no food to make your eye site better, but there’s foods you can eat from making it worse. Of course you know 🥕 CARROTS are great for the eyes, but please if you can get glasses. I have poor eyesight too but there’s no magic to it unfortunately :(

• Dze

i would get a set of glasses made specifically dialed into the distance to the screen .. as far as food just make sure your taking your vitamins, its not going to stop the problem though until you get something to get a better focus ..

Carrots are good for eyes.

• wobafetty

I forced a carrot into my eye and now only one of them works. You lied to me!