CNN asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Abuse and Spam, What can I do to report Level 7 users who abuse their power by repeatedly moving questions they don't like?

Like this one, moved countless times:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

• Daniel

Dont Waste your Time with It YA Staff dont do nothing anymore they use to Issue Consequences for people that do that but they dont seem to care anymore

You can Try Sending them a Email but again I Doubt they will do anything

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Its Sad but its the way it is

Call 911 or just deal with it,

• patty

this has only happened to me once and I kept putting it back (about 3 times) does it really matter

"In the past, they would take action and reduce the user's points to a level 6 so they can not move questions"

Thank God that's in the past!

Questions get moved around because they are violent, ignorant, or just flat out inappropriate. And not a little, a lot. We are talking over the top fetish inappropriate.

Its not like many of us can report anymore. So moving a question is the next best thing to deal with questions that just shouldnt be up.

You want to not be targeted by level 7's. Stop asking questions. Ask anyone who's account has survived all of the mass reporting incidents, and most will tell (or show you) that they dont ask many questions.

Source(s): 79

It is not much you can do about it. Reporting it does not help. You can move your own questions but only level 7 users can move anyone's question. Verizon Media/Yahoo will tell you to report it using the flag. But nothing seems to happen. In the past, they would take action and reduce the user's points to a level 6 so they can not move questions

• Joel6 months agoReport

i miss the old days when yahoo answers was the best place to be

You can always move it back.

I see you ask a lot of political questions ...the politics and R&S sections are two of the worst sections on here so expect your questions to be moved or reported.

I keep moving them back to an appropriate category out of Abuse and Spam, if they are a proper question as many are. Others I just report ; not much more I can do. ( I'm also level 7; we aren't all trouble-makers.)

Stop breaking the site rules by posting rants, chat junk & the same things over and over again, and they will probably leave you alone.

Some people seem to think moving questions is a way around the reporting system not working properly.

If you complain about being hassled for breaking the rules, you will be ignored.

Email VERIZON the,URL addresses of the YA activity profiles AND the moved questions to

abuse@verizon.net

Verizon employees are NOT PAID to monitor or moderate YA. Without an email AND the URL addresses of the questions Verizon CANNOT TRACE account activity. The catch 22 is that since YOU emailed Verizon and accused someone else, Verizon can trace YOUR account activity.

Verizon has very few people on the Verizon Yahoo Abuse Team.

• Dze

keep working at it and become a level 7 yourself so you can join the party .,.