Am I wrong for not wanting my partner to have botox in her face?

Me and my partner are getting married next month. She has always said she wants botox however I ve always been dead against it. She has been really respectful and not had it done for over a year, because I genuinely can t fault how she looks and I hate how at this day and age it s becoming more acceptable to have... show more Me and my partner are getting married next month. She has always said she wants botox however I ve always been dead against it. She has been really respectful and not had it done for over a year, because I genuinely can t fault how she looks and I hate how at this day and age it s becoming more acceptable to have cosmetic treatments to enhance your looks and be more like a barbie doll. where as for me personally I m all full natural beauty and aging naturally.
She has paid a lot for this treatment and feels the need to have more, which I can t understand as the wrinkles she sees are barely visible.
Am I wrong for feeling upset with her choices and expressing how I feel?
Why do people struggle with accepting how they look and feel the need for enhancements and always picking faults.