What is going on?

I found my two pillows wet between the sheets just now. I didn t spill any water on it nor drank water while on my bed. I m on my room the whole day and nobody went in here. I see a water spill under my bed but my bed is dry. Nor do I see any bottle or glass of water over and under my bed... Where did the water come from? I ve checked the ceiling and walls around my bed but no leaks and I m on the 2nd floor so definitely no pipes I should be concerned about and that won t explain how my pillows got wet in between the sheets..

The only thing I remember I ve dealt with water was when I was dreaming of retrieving a small ball in a toilet but that was just a dream I had during my afternoon nap..

Easy-you got hot and sweated while you had one of the pillows on your head to block out the light while you took your afternoon nap. If you think that's implausible, bear in mind that even the least-plausible natural explanation is exponentially likelier than any supernatural one. And the natural explanation isn't implausible at all.

.

.

• sasha

Its possible its not water.

• Walmart6 months agoReport

It's colorless and no smell. I use the pillows to support my head when sleeping plus it wasn't wet when I woke up it suddenly did when I repositioned my pillows.

• Acetek

do you have pipes running through the ceiling above your bed. might have a leak

• Walmart6 months agoReport

None. I find it really creepy. I'm sleeping right next to an electrical extension box so it'll be stupid of me to sleep with a water source right beside me. Some say it's paranormal but I'm quite cynical with that idea though right now I'm starting to doubt myself for not believing.

...Me thinks you had an accident.

• Walmart6 months agoReport

Me thinks you're not making any sense. Stacked pillows hello.. 🙄