What is going on?

I found my two pillows wet between the sheets just now. I didn t spill any water on it nor drank water while on my bed. I m on my room the whole day and nobody went in here. I see a water spill under my bed but my bed is dry. Nor do I see any bottle or glass of water over and under my bed... Where did the water... show more I found my two pillows wet between the sheets just now. I didn t spill any water on it nor drank water while on my bed. I m on my room the whole day and nobody went in here. I see a water spill under my bed but my bed is dry. Nor do I see any bottle or glass of water over and under my bed... Where did the water come from? I ve checked the ceiling and walls around my bed but no leaks and I m on the 2nd floor so definitely no pipes I should be concerned about and that won t explain how my pillows got wet in between the sheets..

The only thing I remember I ve dealt with water was when I was dreaming of retrieving a small ball in a toilet but that was just a dream I had during my afternoon nap..