Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

If you use a condom on somebody while having sex doesn't that mean you really don't love them?

If you'd love them you'd want to have their baby.

102 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes that is exactly what it means. Condom=no love. If you are needing to ask this you have no reason to be having sex. You're too young by age or emotionally. So please dont have sex until you are mature enough. Thank you

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It means babies come with responsibilities and expenses and condom is in between you both to say ready or not.

• 6 months ago

No this is Patrick

• zipper
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

NO it means that you two are not yet ready for a baby!

• Tony6 months agoReport

I am not sure if I get on ,my pennis punch pull off by people, I allways get people I don't get with ,it living volence enrivor it not stop, I have job this no willpower so lower I neaty up drugs guses stay not not exise, if not something that your body to receation when eating,i can t get it to w

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Is love so esay?

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah, marriage and a baby is your insurance policy, very true. Then, after a couple years, when you get tired of your ‘true love’ and find another dude with a fatter bank acct., you can dump him in feminist user-friendly no-fault American divorce court, get all his assets, child support, deny him visitation and turn the kids against him forever. Too bad Las Vegas isn’t that easy, right? Go for it, girlfriend. LOL

• 6 months ago

It means you are using birth controll that's it

• Tony6 months agoReport

and we back unborn babies again,

• 6 months ago

Of course you're joking, but okay. Using a condom means you don't want STDs -- including HIV -- or a baby you're in no position to raise to adulthood.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Tony6 months agoReport

I know I said a few things with having hiv/ aids under the sum, I would make my self jackass *** in front of someone I like someone who a driver he husband who opening

• 6 months ago

I for one don't think it will be fun with a condom because you cant feel the skin mainly on the fun parts you know the vagina for men and the penis for women. Don't want to have babies because at least one will go to the lake of fire forever and I don't believe God deserves my children from my sperm. Even if He doesn't call them my children I still wont give Him any from my sperm from this bodies penis. It sickens me to give Him even one. Even if He loves them I wont give Him one that loves Him because He is a coward and doesn't deserve one. He also has the choice not to give me any but then He wouldn't have any of mine that would love Him so that would not make sense to Him and me if He decided not to give me any. You know Christians say God can break generational curses. I will not sacrifice even one of my children into the lake of fire so another one can live in heaven with God.

• 6 months agoReport

Leave him alone, Rey you jackass.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A baby deserves a father and a mother who love them, and will always be there to protect and provide for them. Today, the average cost of raising a child is $250,000 (according to government statistics).

If you don't use a condom then it means you are willing to spend the next 18 years of your life caring for the child and spending a quarter million dollars doing it.

If you do use a condom it still means you love them but you are not ready to raise their child. Any man who doesn't use a condom is accepting 18 years of paying child support.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.