Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 months ago

Is Islam from Satan to deceive people?

Allah is really Satan?

• Boab

defo pedo prophet

I can see your words are in line with the words of satan who snares and deceive mankind to hell with him.

No.

Islam (the call to submit to the one only TRUE GOD) is and has been the only true religion since the beginning of Creation.

So, Islam CANNOT be from Satan - because Islam told us in Qur'an 2:163 - Your Allah is One Allah; there is no Allah save Him, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Because all Prophets SENT by God preached the same message of Islam (Submission to one God) you will find the same message in the Bible from Moses to Jesus:

Moses - Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Jesus repeated Moses Message in Mark 12:29 - "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

And because Jesus was not SENT to start a new religion different from this call to worship THE ONE GOD, we read Jesus confirmation of this FACT in Matthew 5:17 - Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them.

I can only hope you take off the blinkers which is presently acting as a barrier to your Salvation.

And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! For wrong-doers is a painful doom. [Qur'an 14:22]

It says in Islamic scripture "He who deceives is not amongst Us"

No, obviously not since satan is currently involved in some joke/game involving the denial of God in entirety. The last thing, on earth, satan wants is for people to worship God or acknowledge Him or acknowledge that Jesus was the Christ. So that is an obvious no whether you like it or not. Interesting that although satan desires worship in the same way that God is worshiped, his followers are so deluded/deceived they are unable to answer as to why he, satan, apparently chooses not to reveal himself to all.

• Mintee

in Islam.. we believe in the God that created Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Adam, Eve, Noah, etc.. we pray to the same God that Jesus prayed to ( Jesus never prayed to himself)...

in Islam, we know that God created Satan... he is a creature of God like we are creatures of God.. just another creation that has gone astray.... Satan has no power except to whisper suggestions to us to go astray, WE have the choice to go with those suggestions or keep to the straight path.... Islam requires submission to God not the devil

• ?

I just could not fathom a God. In my sophomore year, still serving as altar boy, (acolyte) in the service, I actually started to process the words. The Nicene creed...hmm I'd google it but it's kinda strong, still polarizing to me.

• sam

Do not know about Islam, but Muslims deceive people.

• Kin

NO. You are the satanic coward deluded one who is deceived by the accursed satan otherwise you wouldn't be spreading those foul, malicious, slanderous lies about Islam and malicious lies about Allah because you've just lied, your question is nothing and not factual evidence.

Your claims are not evident truth and are falsehoods. Falsehoods of yours. You know nothing about Allah and are truly one of the misguided deluded people who believes in falsehoods and Allah is above the falsehoods you're claiming. Allah alone guides whomever He wants to His truth and guidance and protects from the accursed satan. Since you do not have Allah's guidance, pretty sure satan is the one deceiving you very well which means he's doing a good of misleading you and deceiving you.

Your pathetic lies are irrelevant and nonsense, take it somewhere else you sick coward liar.

Allah Azza Wajal, may He be Exalted, said,

"So I swear by what you can see and by what you cannot see: this {Quraan} is the speech of an honored messenger, not the words of a poet - how little you believe! - nor the words of a soothsayer - how little you reflect!

This {Quraan} is a revelation sent down from the Lord of the Worlds: if {the Prophet} had attributed some fabrication to Us, We would certainly have seized his right hand and cut off his lifeblood, and none of you could have defended him.

This {Quraan} is a reminder for those who are aware of God. We know that some of you consider it to be lies this will be a source of bitter regret for the disbelievers but it is in fact the certain Truth.

So {Prophet} glorify the Name of your Lord, the Almighty."

- Surat Al-Haqqah, 'the Inevitable Truth', {69:38 - 69:52}

According to the Bible, Satan cannot do anything without God's permisson.

Then Jesus was led up ///by the Spirit/// into the wilderness ///to be tempted by the Devil/// (Matthew 4:1).

And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power; only ///do not lay a hand on his person///." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD (Job 1:12).

The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?" ///Satan answered the LORD///, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it."... ///The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, he is in your power"/// (Job 2:2-6).

So nothing can truly be from Satan.