The choice was Crooked Hillary or Bombastic Donald.
UPDATE FOR RW:
1. Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, the American people, and the families of the dead soldiers about Benghazi and caused the fall of Libya to Islamic Fundamentalists.
2. Hillary Clinton’s use of private servers to send classified state secrets is a crime in the United States. Hillary Clinton abused her power as Secretary of State, running America’s foreign policy like a mafia don.
3. Anyone who knows how the world works saw a clear connection between American ambitions to illegally overthrow the legitimate government of Syria and the funneling of money through Saudi Arabia and Qatar to ISIS, Al Qaeda and others of the same ideology. Because we didn't assist the rebels, we assisted the growth of ISIS, which Obama called a "Junior Varsity."
4. Julian Assange has vindicated Donald Trump and if the world has any sense of justice left, Hillary must be held responsible for unleashing the hell that is ISIS and their compatriots.
5. The family of the murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens blame Hillary Clinton for criminal negligence.
6. The Clinton Foundation moved to Canada to avoid US charitable contribution laws. While Hillary was running for president of the United States, the renamed Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation accepted donations from at least four foreign governments and twice that number in 2014 — including gifts from the governments of Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, in anticipation of Hillary winning the presidency.
7. Based on the foundation's contributors list, the Wall Street Journal found that the Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development agency of Canada, which is promoting construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, donated between $250,001 and $500,000 to the foundation in 2014. And that the money goes to the Clinton's tax free.
8. Hillary lied publicly about being "dead broke when Bill and I left the White House."
9. Judicial Watch, a plaintiff in ongoing lawsuits pertaining to Clinton, alleged that email communications, obtained via FOIA requests, between officials at the Clinton Foundation and top aides of Secretary of State Clinton show improper ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.
10. The Russian atomic energy agency (Rosatom) acquired Uranium One, a Canadian company with global uranium mining stakes including 20% of the uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset with national security implications, the acquisition was analyzed by a committee of nine government agencies, including the State Department, which was then headed by Clinton. The voting members of the committee can object to such a foreign transaction, but the final decision then rests with president Obama who promised to approve it but didn't need to because Hillary was Secretary of State and ordered the Committee to approval the sale.
That's ten. You want ten more?