Does this look/sound like a spider bite?

Before you give the cliche advice to see a doctor, I tried. Unfortunately I'm utilizing state insurance for low income patients and I'm waiting for a new identification card to come in the mail. This happened about a week ago. I didn't see or feel anything, as it most likely happened when I was... show more Before you give the cliche advice to see a doctor, I tried. Unfortunately I'm utilizing state insurance for low income patients and I'm waiting for a new identification card to come in the mail.

This happened about a week ago. I didn't see or feel anything, as it most likely happened when I was asleep. I live in my car and keep the windows cracked, so something definitely could have gotten inside. Especially since I park near the woods. It started with itching...I was sure it was a mosquito bite and didn't think anything of it. A few days passed and the itching was so bad that I almost couldn't stop scratching it all day. By that time it was inflamed and somewhat raised.

Another two days passed and I happened to notice it when I was showering at the gym. There was a cluster of tiny yellow blisters, all filled with fluid. The skin felt raised and rough, like it wasn't part of my leg. I tore through all the blisters, hoping to find evidence of what happened. Unfortunately though, it has just scabbed over. This photo is from right now, and it's been a week or so since whatever happened, happened.

Does this look like a spider bite? Brown recluse? Another insect? I couldn't see any fang marks under all the blisters, and I'm sure they'd be too small to see anyway. What do I do about this?
1 answer 1