Xyvier asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

If my girl takes birth control pills?

Can I ejaculate inside her?

Is it safe?

Im looking forward because Ive come to hate condoms

• Lili

The whole point of birth control pills is to prevent pregnancy, so of course you can ejaculate inside her. What did you think the pill was for?

HOWEVER, many people still use condoms while the woman is on birth control, not to prevent pregnancy but to protect themselves from sexually-transmitted diseases. If you cannot be certain that your partner is disease-free, you should always use a condom.

Note that no form of birth control (also called "contraception") is 100% effective. There are women who continue to ovulate while using hormone-based methods like the pill that are supposed to prevent ovulation. However, the pill is one of the most reliable forms of contraception there is, so her chances of getting pregnant are very, very low as long as she takes the pill correctly.

• Dr.5 months agoReport

Which hormonal contraception are you talking about that doesn't prevent ovulation?

• Mystic

Keep in mind that NO form of birth control/pregnancy prevention is 110% "fool-proof". Condoms can fail as can birth control. A lot of times, it's a result of user error. With condoms, using one that's too big or too small can cause failure, as can using an expired one or re-using them. With birth control, it's important to take your pill the same time each day (it's ok if you're like 5 minutes late one time or something). It's also important NOT to skip any doses. If your girl would forget to take one, she should take it as soon as she remembers. If she doesn't remember until the next day, she should take the pill she missed AND the pill for that day. Usually, you're ok unless you've skipped 2 or more doses in a row. If you've done that, you need to use condoms in addition to birth control as a backup for about a week until you're back on track.

if your girl has any questions, she should speak with her doctor or the pharmacist. They can help her determine which type of birth control will be best for her. I use birth control pills and my guy ejaculates inside me quite often. No babies yet because I take my pill on time each night. As long as your girl does the same, then yes, you'll be able to ejaculate inside her without getting her pregnant. That's the purpose of birth control.

Me and my boyfriend for the past few months have stopped using condoms and I am on the pill. He never pulls out. I take it the same time every day and have had nothing happen. Just make sure she is taking her pills consistently and at the same time every day. We both know there’s a smaller chance tho that something could happen, so we’re prepared. But for the most part you should be fine

• MissA

Edna is incidentally incorrect. You cannot take the pill at any random time in a 24 hour interval and expect it to work as well as it possibly can.

i would.................and have

• juliet

I mean, you’re only increasing your risk of something happening. Yes, her chances of pregnancy are low on birth control even without a condom. But if she takes her birth control incorrectly/inconsistently for an extended period of time (which can happen to someone who is very busy or stressed), she could end up pregnant one day. Also, you’re increasing your risk for STDs so hopefully you two both remain faithful.

My advice? Switch condom brands. Condoms are not supposed to hinder you THAT much.

Ask her how long she's been on the bc. If only a week or two, its not safe yet. If however, she's been on them for a while, its about as safe as anyone can get using birth control. Just keep in mind, it doesn't protect against STD's or have 100% protection from pregnancy. There's always a small chance that a pregnancy can occur.

birth control pills like the pill are very reliable, maybe if she wants to be sure she can take the morning after pill as well!

• Edna

It's not safe for a woman who's taking birth control pills to EVER take the morning-after pill. The hormones in morning-after pills, taken on top of the hormones in B/C pills, can mess her up big time!

• kelvin

you could if she takes them properly

• MissA

Condoms do provide some additional pregnancy protection in the case of women using the pill, as all contraceptive methods have a failure rate. In addition condoms help protect against sexually transmitted infections.

You two will have to discuss what level of risk you are comfortable with and make the decision of what birth control and STI protection works for you mutually.

• Andy C

So long as she takes them properly.