Can you be considered a Green Witch if you don’t do spells?

Hi, I love nature, plants, energy work, crystals. I like herbal magical infused potions and flower essences. I’m interested in nature spirits. However, I’m not a candle person ( I have indoor pets) and I honestly can’t connect to spells. I rather do self hypnosis and law of attraction. People say you can’t be a witch if you don’t do spell casting. Is this true of green witches?

Favorite Answer

Hell yes you can. If you had to do spells that work in order to be a witch, there would be absolutely zero witches in this world.

If you say you're a witch, you are. That's the beginning and end of the witchification process. (That's a real word)

• CZ7 months agoReport

Good to know. Thanks

That is what use to be called someone with a green thumb.

Of course you can! Spell work is one big part of witchcraft but you get to determine your path as a witch, even if it means no spells. I would try to work with some crystals and sigils and stuff like that if you ever want to get more into magick.

• CZ7 months agoReport

I love your reply. Thank you

YES you can even on moon