Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

What do you think of Jon Venables being sent to Australia, New Zealand, or Canada to protect his identity at tax payers expense?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

I can't see that happening in reality.

None of those countries will take him, not even for a generous bribe. Venables is not a citizen of any of those countries and the political fallout if he reoffended abroad would be immense.

Jon Venables should stay in prison in Britain for the rest of his life.

• patty
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

I believe he is a pedophile so who would want him

• 5 months ago

US news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 5 months ago

I think it’s a good idea, get rid of the scum, if he stayed here, it would cost a lot more to keep, moving him around to keep him safe from someone carrying out a thoroughly deserved “hit” on him

• GB
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I would be happy to send him to the far north in Canada, to help save the polar bears.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

why is he being protected by the government. I think I will go to England rob a bank and if I go to jail I want protection when I get out

• 5 months ago

Im great believer in time served justice. This killer has served his time and should be sent to start a new life away from the limelight - whether he gets overseas to find a new life is of no consequence to me

• GB
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

His life is away from the limelight. He and the other thug who MURDERED a toddler were given new identities, and no photos of them as adults have been released.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hope he doesn't screw it up this time and we never hear of him again

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Would any other country actually wish to take him. I think not.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The people who funded the newspapers to expose his identity, will now have to fund him a new one. Seems very reasonable to me.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What do you think about idiots who make up crap to incite hatred and get people angry? You're probably fine with it, because you're one of them. OK, Smart Alec - if you're in the know, tell us was it Australia, New Zealand, or Canada? Couldn't you make up something more exotic?

Of course, the idiot calling himself "1", is straight on to your nonsense, desperate to believe it without thinking!

To answer the question. I don't think anything of it because it's in the category "things which didn't happen". With his extensive criminal record, why would any of those countries accept him?

David - it’s the sort of thing these rags invent to sell copy to the stupid. No one from the Home Office will confirm or deny anything, Venables himself is unlikely to correct them. They can make up these stories, print them with impunity, and no one will correct them. And the morons lap them up.

• David 420™
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

The questioner isn't making it up, tbf.

It's been recently reported in the Daily Mail, The Sun, Mirror and Daily Star that officials are "considering" this. Of course, they are rags who spout shite and use questionable sources.

• 5 months ago

If there wasn't a witch hunt mentality then he wouldn't have to cost anything, so idiots waving pitchforks are to blame for the cost.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.