What is so hard to remember too take you baby out of the car when you go into a store or eat in a restaurant?

Update: I just heard someone left a 15 month old in a hot car for five hours and the poor baby died
Update 2: I agree with you JetDoc. when I go shopping I notice people getting out of their car and right away they reach for the cell phone and start talking. what do they have so much too talk about, that can't wait until later. even while they are shopping, they are talking so loud. I am not interested in what they... show more I agree with you JetDoc. when I go shopping I notice people getting out of their car and right away they reach for the cell phone and start talking. what do they have so much too talk about, that can't wait until later. even while they are shopping, they are talking so loud. I am not interested in what they are saying