Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 6 months ago

I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed, Will a watermelon grow inside of me?

what should i do?

• Roger
    Favorite Answer

I assume you are joking. Of course not. You will partially digest the seed and excrete the rest. (Unless it's a fresh, viable seed, unless you have rich soil in your intestines, or / and unless you develop a psychosomatic pregnancy, you have nothing to worry about. It won't show.)

No, dear. You'd need dirt and sunshine inside your stomach for a watermelon to grow there.

• kelvin

yes it will and you will give birth too an amazing troll baby in nine months

• Edna

No .. if you swallow a water melon seed, nothing will happen to you. A water melon won't begin growing inside you. You will pass the partially digested seed the next time you poop.

When I was around 2-1/2 years old, I swallowed a prune seed. I was afraid to tell my mother, because I didn't want to worry her and I didn't want to see her grieving for me. I was sure I was going to die. I was terrified and sure that a plum tree was going to take root in my stomach, and its branches were going to begin growing out of my mouth.

If you happen to swallow a watermelon seed or two, there's no need to worry. ... To grow into a fruit, watermelon seeds need to be planted in dirt where they can get the nutrients they need to grow. Your stomach, full of its acidic digestive juices, is not a hospitable place for plants to grow.

No worries your stomach acids will destroy the seed or seeds

• Henry

Comedy gold fake news, old urban legend fear myth.

No, do not worry, it will pass.

There was a case where a man took a young girl to a picnic and they both had watermelon and sure enough a couple of months later that's exactly what happened. The man ate it also but was not affected

Induce vomiting. until you see the seed in the bowl.

You certainly don't want to get pregnant from it.