Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 6 months ago

I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed, Will a watermelon grow inside of me?

what should i do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Roger
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I assume you are joking. Of course not. You will partially digest the seed and excrete the rest. (Unless it's a fresh, viable seed, unless you have rich soil in your intestines, or / and unless you develop a psychosomatic pregnancy, you have nothing to worry about. It won't show.)

• 6 months ago

No, dear. You'd need dirt and sunshine inside your stomach for a watermelon to grow there.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes it will and you will give birth too an amazing troll baby in nine months

• Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No .. if you swallow a water melon seed, nothing will happen to you. A water melon won't begin growing inside you. You will pass the partially digested seed the next time you poop.

When I was around 2-1/2 years old, I swallowed a prune seed. I was afraid to tell my mother, because I didn't want to worry her and I didn't want to see her grieving for me. I was sure I was going to die. I was terrified and sure that a plum tree was going to take root in my stomach, and its branches were going to begin growing out of my mouth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you happen to swallow a watermelon seed or two, there's no need to worry. ... To grow into a fruit, watermelon seeds need to be planted in dirt where they can get the nutrients they need to grow. Your stomach, full of its acidic digestive juices, is not a hospitable place for plants to grow.

• 6 months ago

No worries your stomach acids will destroy the seed or seeds

• Henry
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Comedy gold fake news, old urban legend fear myth.

• 6 months ago

No, do not worry, it will pass.

• 6 months ago

There was a case where a man took a young girl to a picnic and they both had watermelon and sure enough a couple of months later that's exactly what happened. The man ate it also but was not affected

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Induce vomiting. until you see the seed in the bowl.

You certainly don't want to get pregnant from it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.