Do you play guitar?

I love the guitar, to listen, I don't play but I am very impressed by a good guitar player.

Favorite Answer

Did at one time, 4 string tenor. It was stolen and never replaced so I switched to piano and organ.

Yes...............

Source(s): 8868

I do not but would like to. :)

I had once tried playing in my school days.

No instruments here

• bubba

Not anymore as i have a gimpy L hand now. I even tried getting a left hand one but I cannot even do that. So now they just hang on the wall as a sad reminder

I played guitar exclusively for about 17 years before finally switching back to my true love, bass, about six years ago.

• Nicole

not really.........

No, but I'm trying to play Banjo.

• McSchmeezer

When I was manbearpig I used to drink tree stump bourbon and play banjo for the squirrels on friday nights. Some say the squirrels would run away because I stunk. But I dont think it was my hygeine. They just suddenly remembered something important they had to do. :(

Not...... really. I do have an electric bass I've been trying to learn how to play. I don't play it well. Haven't picked that thing up to try playing it in quite a while.