My sister keeps sleeping in my bed and it's annoying and not normal. How can I get get to stop?

I'm 15, she's 12. I think she is too old for this behavior. Basically, she saw a scary movie or video, and now she keeps turning on the hallway light on at night. But my mom will turn it off regardless, cuz she doesn't want the electric bill to go up. Now it's been pretty often that my little... show more I'm 15, she's 12. I think she is too old for this behavior. Basically, she saw a scary movie or video, and now she keeps turning on the hallway light on at night. But my mom will turn it off regardless, cuz she doesn't want the electric bill to go up.

Now it's been pretty often that my little sister keeps sleeping in my room, SMH! I feel very odd about this. How can I say "no"? She even sneaks into my bed without me knowing, like sometimes when i wake up in the morning, she'd be sleeping right beside me. It's so weird and embarrassing. She even keeps hugging me in public and in front of my friends, embrassing AF, smh! People have thought she was my girlfriend cuz she hugs me so much, SMH!

How can I get her to stop? She can't really sleep with our mom cuz our mom sleeps with her boyfriend, and she locks her door. I locked my door too, but my sister keeps knocking, and keeps sending text saying to please open, even sending crying emojis before, SMH! I eventually just leave it unlock now every night so I don't have to deal with that annoying non-sense.

She's 12, pretty much a teen already. Yet still acts like a child, SMH! She's still scared of the dark. The dark isn't even scary. Even if ghost are real(which they aren't), I would have no chance against them regardless. So no point of sleeping with me.