My one year olds poop is been hard like pebbles for over 2 weeks what does this mean ?

I’m thinking about taking him to the doctors Monday because this don’t seem normal to me ? He drinks so much water so I don’t see how he can be constipated but the poo is very hard and like small pebbles and sometimes there’s blood on the outside where he’s ripped as it’s hard just like he’s constipated he’s on... show more I’m thinking about taking him to the doctors Monday because this don’t seem normal to me ? He drinks so much water so I don’t see how he can be constipated but the poo is very hard and like small pebbles and sometimes there’s blood on the outside where he’s ripped as it’s hard just like he’s constipated he’s on cows milk never had any problems before could it be this ? What likely may the doctors day ?