Will I ever be able too those beautiful paradise places in Western countries before my death? please help?

other Indians showing off their beautiful lives in paradise western countries, they are living so beautifully, so paradise in heaven countries like USA, Canada, While I m dying everyday every moment of life in hell, suffocation, harder to breathe, I feel death and agony, so depression in life. I never seen those... show more other Indians showing off their beautiful lives in paradise western countries, they are living so beautifully, so paradise in heaven countries like USA, Canada,

While I m dying everyday every moment of life in hell, suffocation, harder to breathe, I feel death and agony, so depression in life.

I never seen those paradise places, I m so upset when they show off their lives,
their kids are growing up in paradise like places with so loving beautiful people in those western countries,

I wanted to live in those countries in the USA and Canada, before my death, but death is coming first to take me,