Help me choose a name for my new cat?

(Female)These names I’m considering: Khaleesi, Freya, Artemis, Daenerys, and Nyx. Was considering Aphrodite as well

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nyx is adorable!! I would definitely choose Nyx over any of the others, suits her so much! She 100% looks like a Nyx.

2hd choice would be Freya. Not keen on the others

• I actually changed it to Freya sorry lol. It’s just Freya is the goddess of love, fertility, beauty, lust, sex, war and death. And Nyx is just Goddess of night

• 5 months ago

I like the name Artemis

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Phat Ho, that would be a good fit.

• 6 months ago

Nyx sounds good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Name the cat Shitrock, knowmayin?

• 6 months ago

Calici is a deadly cat disease and everyone will make fun of you. I like Nyx though

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ho would be perfect.

• 6 months ago

Aphrodite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 6 months ago

Choosing a name for your cat has nothing to do with a name being of classical orientation or anything else for that matter. Its a name that speaks of the very personal relationship that exists between both of you. Its a PERSONAL contact which you will both learn to share, and which others may use , of course.

Have had cats for 70 years and each one has has some character which suited his name. Did he/she choose their own names perhaps ?

Bunce, Buster, Ginger, Catnip, Kitten, Petals, Casius, Thomas, Gypsy, Sunshine, Bonny Lad, Little Flower wer, and many more, I still miss them all, and always will.

Learn to talk quietly to your cats using your mind, and they will learn how to talk to you. Its very simple. all you have todo is to learn to listen Animals have always been able to do it, but we lost the natural to do it ability many years ago..

May you have many years pleasure of you new friendships.t

• Moya
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Freya

Or Tabby

• 6 months ago

I like the A's. Artemis or Aphrodite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.