Chest Pain That I've Been Having?

I have been having chest pain but have had multiple ekgs done. Recently my heart beat was really fast randomly above 100 at around 130 and I had an ekg and the result for it was normal, the number was 78. My doctor said that my chest pain isn't related to heart issues but rather musculoskeletal issue. I've... show more I have been having chest pain but have had multiple ekgs done. Recently my heart beat was really fast randomly above 100 at around 130 and I had an ekg and the result for it was normal, the number was 78. My doctor said that my chest pain isn't related to heart issues but rather musculoskeletal issue. I've at least five ekgs done and the most recent one was before my heart beat was really fast. She told me that my heartbeat being fast was most likely due to anxiety. I am 22, should I be worried or is anxiety getting to me? I went to cardiologist who told me all of this. I also spoke with my family doctor before seeing the cardiologist and he also said that nothing is wrong with my heart. I also had an ultrasound of my chest two years ago and the results for that were normal. So am I freaking out for no reason?
3 answers 3