Why does this autistic kid at my school always get in trouble when he is the victim of bullying?

It’s sucks and it saddens me there’s nothing I can do to fix it. Ok so he’s autistic , can be annoying at times but just at times and usually he’s not doing it on purpose he has adhd too he tells me all the time he struggles to keep it under control and he does it best and feels he’s never good enough. He does... show more It’s sucks and it saddens me there’s nothing I can do to fix it.

Ok so he’s autistic , can be annoying at times but just at times and usually he’s not doing it on purpose he has adhd too he tells me all the time he struggles to keep it under control and he does it best and feels he’s never good enough.

He does goof around a lot and people don’t like that . People will sometimes tell him to shut up.

The teachers won’t tell them to stop or at least say be kinder and more understanding:

He acts silly a lot I love this about him I’m just compassionately coaching him to not goof around at school . He slowly learning he needs time. I love him flaws and all.

People mess with him and tease him and he complains about it every once in awhile because he feels the teachers won’t care and when he does they get mad or say get over it and the bully kids will alaways make up the lie that he was doing this or that/ and they will manipulate him to do something cuz they laugh when he gets in trouble

He kept talking about Star Wars and a guy said shut ur retarded *** up and I said your so mean

They call him slow or say shut up don’t talk to me when he nicely says hi

I ask yo teacher and they seem to think he autistic kid is manipulating me and say “don’t let him fool you”