I smoked weed for the second time?

So, I smoked weed for the first time about 4 months ago and didn't feel anything. It was in a blunt and tbh I felt sober. But, about 3 days ago, I smoked an indica eureka cart and after 20 minutes, I felt like I died. I didn't have control of my body, and everything I thought I said out loud. It felt like... show more So, I smoked weed for the first time about 4 months ago and didn't feel anything. It was in a blunt and tbh I felt sober.

But, about 3 days ago, I smoked an indica eureka cart and after 20 minutes, I felt like I died. I didn't have control of my body, and everything I thought I said out loud. It felt like I was watching my body from a screen and everything felt unreal. Also, I could feel myself getting anxious and my heartbeat was constantly in my ears.

Is this normal? because I think I got way too high, even though I only took 3-4 hits.