Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

If the GOP wants to have a conversation about abortion shouldn't they stop supporting the rapist in the White House?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Sister Joan D. Chittister, is an American Benedictine nun and I think she has made one of the most telling responses to the right wing's attitude to abortion;

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed.

And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is"

• Chris
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Bill Clinton is not in the White House anymore. Try to catch up.

• Dave
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

You beat me to that comment!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He has a mega hot wife..... beautiful women have been at his feet all his life. He's got it made.

Attachment image
  • Dixie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Who did he rape and show me the proof

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • java
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Evangelical Christians don't believe in rape. They believe that a wife is obligated and anyone else is a hussy who got what she deserved.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You misunderstand. I don't want to have a conversation, I just want your mommy's to abort you guys until there is no democrat party anymore.

• 5 months ago

Why would anyone murder their kid?

• 5 months ago

They love that he sexually assaults women because it pisses off the libs. (That face when you know it's true and pretend otherwise).

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

LOL! I didn't know it was possible to be as stupid or worthless as you.

Tell me, idiot. You're so self-convinced Trump is a rapist.....then obviously you should be able to name one single shred of actual evidence to even begin to suggest it's true, right?

Go ahead. I'll wait. And FYI dipstick, mob mentality isn't evidence.

• 5 months ago

Did Bill Clinton sneak in through the employees entrance again .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.