How can I stop caring what the customers think of me?

Everyday before work I get huge anxiety that something bad will happen. I work a cash register at a fast food place and I have my fair share of customers making me feel worthless. Everytime I work I always get at least one or two people that destroy my whole entire mood. Like, I go home just thinking about how... show more Everyday before work I get huge anxiety that something bad will happen. I work a cash register at a fast food place and I have my fair share of customers making me feel worthless.
Everytime I work I always get at least one or two people that destroy my whole entire mood. Like, I go home just thinking about how angry they’ve made me and this is what makes me scared of going to work. I know I sound weak but I want to get better. I don’t want to care about what customers think of/ say to me. I’m confident in my ability to do the job, they just worry me.