How to smoke cigarettes without getting addicted to it?

Update: thanks to all the people who advised me i decided to not smoke at all after i smoked one cigarette yesterday i appreciate all answers

Of all the dumb things I've ever done in my life, smoking is the dumbest. Still smoking after 40 years...

you cant, it has nicotine which is an addictive substance.

why on earth do you want to do something that, even if it may not be addictive, makes your breath stink, your hair and clothes stink, your home and vehicle stink??

• fcvcjji5 months agoReport

I made a decision i will not smoke anytime soon thanks for answering.

• C

That's not something you can control. There's a very rare group of people who don't develop nicotine addiction ever and another who's so sensitive one is enough. Most people are typical in their addiction profile. It's said that it takes around 100 cigarettes to become addicted and the weird thing is that not smoking for a prolonged while does not reset the addiction countdown.

The only way would be to smoke very rarely. I don't know how you could do that though.

Added: Looking at your comments you are already addicted to nicotine. You can't continue to smoke to lose that addiction. The only way to lose it is to stop smoking permanently.

You didn't stop smoking permanently and cease to be addicted, you just managed to go four months without smoking a cigarette.

Stay away from smoking. You are probably just trying to look cool or have a past time. But it will cost you in the future.

🥴 Start off with the weakest ones.

Pall Malls. In harsh to weak:

Green

Red

Blue

Orange

Also... only smoke when you drink. If you don't drink, only do it on social occasions like many do and don't chainsmoke.

If you don't have Pall Malls in your country, state or city... ask a smoker in your area about your weakest brands.

Or... you can look into vaping. Vaping is mist. No tobacco or nicotine. Kinda like Hookah.

• fcvcjji6 months agoReport

Well we have MAC here a light ciggarettes that contains only 0.1 nicotine it is enough?

Don't light them.

• Jeff

Don’t start it.

Smoke every now and then. If you end up smoking then you gotta smoke if you feel like quitting just do it.

• fcvcjji6 months agoReport

I quit smoking 4 months ago so today i decided to smoke just one cigarette it feels great i messed it a lot but i was thinking if one cigarette a week can makes me addicted agian