Piano players, what would you say?

A friend of mine asked me the following this morning, knowing I was supposed to work in the afternoon. "xxxx (her '21-year-old' daughter) is taking a singing audition on Monday. It'd be great if we recorded your play for her practice. We'll be out of town tomorrow. Can we visit you after... show more A friend of mine asked me the following this morning, knowing I was supposed to work in the afternoon.

"xxxx (her '21-year-old' daughter) is taking a singing audition on Monday. It'd be great if we recorded your play for her practice. We'll be out of town tomorrow. Can we visit you after you come back from work?"

She said she was sorry that I might be tired after work, but sent me 9-page-long sheet already.

I was surprised because it was so sudden, and the key was Gb major (Although I can play with chords, I rarely see such chords like Cb-major!)

15-min later, this friend actually brought the printed sheet and said "I know you're perfectionist, but you don't have to play perfectly. xxxx just wants to get some idea how it goes as she will have a pianist that plays this at the audition. Relax and have fun"
Update: She said "you don't have to feel pressure!"
I told her that I was not great at sight reading, but I'm not sure if she realizes that she did give me a pressure by asking this...