Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Is it normal to crave salty and sweet in a cycle?

As soon as i fulfil a craving for sweet (oranges, fruits, or cookie), i want soemthing with salt like a steamed salted vegetable...

Then right after i fulfil that i want a sweet again...

Why?!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

IDK if it's normal, but I have sweet-salty craving cycles too.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You're pregnant. Congratulations.

• 6 months ago

Bad habit caused by consuming processed food. processed food is almost invariably loaded with either salt, sugar or both. If eating that stuff becomes normal for you, then naturally you will start to crave it.

• 6 months ago

yes, crave salty and sweet in a cycle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

ofcros... it is sweet

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, once the body finds a "need" for something it will crave it.

Even when the body has not partaken of a specific item, it will "lean" toward its consumption.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Saladitos are plums which are dried, salted and which can also be sweetened with sugar and anise or coated in chili and lime. A common misconception is that saladitos and chamoy are the same thing; saladitos are made from dried plums whereas chamoy are made from dried apricots.

Saladitos are considered a candy in Mexico, though they originate from China. In Mandarin, the name for saladitos is Suan-Mei, literally "sour plum." A common method of eating saladitos is to stuff a few of them into an orange or lemon and then suck the salted juice out, while allowing the saladito to rehydrate. Once all the juice is eaten, the saladitos are eaten and the pits discarded. Another method is to eat the saladito without any fruit, and discard the pit, or first rinse the saladito with water, and then eat it plain.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Most liberals crave fast food day and night. It's why these morons are disgusting morbidly obese filthy hogs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.