What would be a good WiFi booster or repeater?

The cell phone that we use as a hot-spot is on one side of the house, and I am on the other other, There are times I only get 1 bar. not good, so I am looking for a booster, or a repeater. I do not know the top speed, but I know we can do 70 gig is 4 days, so the booster or repeater needs to handle that much. I... show more The cell phone that we use as a hot-spot is on one side of the house, and I am on the other other,
There are times I only get 1 bar. not good, so I am looking for a booster, or a repeater.
I do not know the top speed, but I know we can do 70 gig is 4 days, so the booster or repeater needs to handle that much.

I asked this before and said it was a router, but it is not. it is a cell phone so their idea will not work.
I do not even know what a mesh system is. I have never heard of one, but I doubt that is a option with a cell phone hot-spot.
1 answer 1