Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 6 months ago

I'm an undocumented immigrant. Do you think if a democrat wins in 2020, will i have a chance at legalization?

I've been living in America, undocumented, since 2009.

I have NO intention of leaving America.

I was hoping to be legalized under Hillary, do you believe the next democrat president can finally issue amnesty?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Presidents have limited powers under the US system of governance and Congress would have to pass some sweeping legislation (then convince a President to sign the bill into law) for that to happen. So pay less attention to the Presidential elections and more to the Congressional elections.

• 6 months ago

why you brag about being undocumented then hide-anonymous?

• Bill G
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You are a lying troll.

But if you were one of the people who you falsely claim to be, you would not be an "undocumented immigrant".

You would be an illegal alien.

And I couldn't care less if the proper legal term "alien", as defined in federal law, offends you or not.

• 6 months ago

NO chance of that. You have no choice but to return to your own country, and you will be barred from reentry.

What the H makes you think you're so special that you can disrespect other people, their country, their laws, their rights? That's so arrogant, self-centered, to think you are above the law. It's people with arrogant attitudes like that which undermine the very founding principles of the US, principles which have made the US what it is. Get out & stay out. You can never be a real American with such attitudes, such contempt for other people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

NO YOU'RE STILL ILLEGAL

• 6 months ago

If I were you, I would head to Canada. They are much more accepting of illegal immigrants. Seriously.

• W.T. Door
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Not true. Canada enforces it immigration laws.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm Tom Brady

• 6 months ago

No. Democrats talk a big game, but don't do anything worthwhile. Their whole, big Obamacare scam was just a requirement that working people pay 10% of their wages to insurance execs for policies that we couldn't afford to use.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Never happens ever

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe we Whites will just leave America and you Hispanics can pay for everything for the Negroes. I'm sick of this sheety Negroe infested country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.