How do I convince my dad to let me keep a puppy?

My husky just had puppies 2 weeks ago and I want to keep one. My dad hasn’t said no he just laughs when I say I want to keep one of the puppies. I already know which one I want, I just need to figure out how to convince him to let me keep her.
Update: My dad is not a backyard breeder. All of our dogs and puppies have been brought to the vet. My dad has been doing this for years and has the safety and health of these dogs as a top priority. The father of these puppies is our male husky, and not some random dog of the street. The female and male huskies are both... show more My dad is not a backyard breeder. All of our dogs and puppies have been brought to the vet. My dad has been doing this for years and has the safety and health of these dogs as a top priority. The father of these puppies is our male husky, and not some random dog of the street. The female and male huskies are both healthy.