Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Trump has announced deportation on immigration this week, will this include green card holders and international students?

Or will this only affect "illegal immigrants?"

13 Answers

Relevance
  • bulruq
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Are you REALLY that stupid? He clearly stated that the targets would be only those already ORDERED out of the country by immigration courts.

• 6 months ago

it was suppose to be for the illegal ones but i think trump got scared about doing it

• 6 months ago

Don't be silly. Trump and many supporting American citizens would love for the ILLEGAL immigrants to go home.

Do you really not know that green card holders are ALLOWED to be in the USA. It seems so. Please do some research on the internet using the keywords "Definition of Green Card Holders". This simple step can give you an education. Read up and read on so you are no longer ignorant about green card holders.

• Common Sense
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Of course I know this was a troll 'question". I suppose sarcastic answers are sometimes hard to detect.

• 6 months ago

ILLEGALS... and you already knew that.. YOU are showing your lack of a real education with your stupid question.. YOU are one who DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD ILLEGAL means...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Illegals are the focus of the deportations.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Then immediately cancelled that order, somewhat proving that it was yet another shot across the bow to try to get the Dems to negotiate immigration legislation. Please avail yourself of some of the legitimate reportage on this. It was only ever those with existing deportation orders. The 'catch and release' program provides illegals with a court date and when they don't show up they get deportation orders in absentia. In the past the US has just thrown up its hands and allowed such persons to live and die natural deaths in this country (because we lack the resources to act on their deportation orders). All this dubious statement was about was collecting those already ordered deported. It ever had anything to do with anyone in the US legally. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He's delayed it a couple of weeks.

It's my understanding that he wants to deport whole families. That includes green card holders, and people with legal visas, if their family also includes illegal immigrants.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"It's my understanding"

Geez...stop drinking the Kool-Aid already, would you!?!

Here's a thought: try traveling outside your fave zip code for a change. You might learn something.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

The lights soon will come on, and the cockroaches are figuring where to scatter.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Only those who did not follow the rules.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Just illegals .........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.