Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 6 months ago

Who wants to help me ban video games in America?

Favorite Answer

HOLY SMOKES I thought about this! This will change the world forever...However seeing how video games are now a big part of peoples finance..it isn't and will never go anywhere unfortunately :/

Unless everyone boycotts the new PS5, XBOX2 and other future consoles. Are you ok with spending almost $1,000 on a whole game system bundle? HELL NO NOT ME! HAHA that's 2-3months worth of rent for an apartment.

I would love to but how can we do this?

• Don't think they cost that much, do they pal? Bet all your hobbys are highbrow as **** too. Good on ya lad. THERES SOMETHING I DONT UNDERSTAND OR LIKE. WE SHOULD BAN IT.

• Ben

Why would someone want to ban video games in America? That's stupid.

I hate you. I bet your one of those 70 year old teachers at the school library that yells at kids all day and goes around yelling at everyone "VIDEO GAMES ARE THE DEVIL!". You're also a woman with a peen. I can see it all. Don't worry if this post spooked you with all of my FACTS. I'll leave you alone as long as you don't spread your video game hating STDs to everyone.

Will never happen sweetie, you’re powerless and pathetic, quite honestly a complete and utter loser too. You’re an idiot.

Are you kidding me?! I had always adore video games.

• Will

Really, Troy? This again?

Not going to happen. There are estimated to be over 50 million gamers in America. Of which can put a lot of political pressure on represenatives. As well as the video game industry alone in the U.S.A. employs several hundred thousand of people. That's in game development, manufacturing of consoles, accessories, and upgradable parts, as well as retailers, game reviewers, and reporters.

The video game industry now makes more money then the Music and Movie industry combined. Banning them in the U.S. will have major economical issues, and can actually cause the U.S. economy to decrease, which will cause a chain of events in a negative way becuase of it.

Also, Video games are protected under the 1st amendment and is viewed as a form of art. Which is why restrictions/limitations on the type of content on games are very difficult to enforce because of this protection. Because of this an outright ban is not possible

Well, a one man army won't be able to stop EA.