So I've had sex with my girl raw and it's giving me anxiety?

So we had sex only using the pullout method but I did make sure I ejaculated outside the vagine (bed, her boobs, etc) and yes Im quite sure i ejaculated outside yet im still having anxiety abiut getting her pregnant

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

WEAR A CONDOM

WEAR A CONDOM

WEAR A CONDOM

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Me too. I hope my boyfriend isnt pregnant.

• 6 months ago

that seems normal anxiety is a normal part of everyday life

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

As you should. Ask yourself, do you feel lucky?

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Indeed you are both being idiots if you have sex without using condoms, unless she is on a fully certified birth control method the pill, implant, IUD, etc. "Pulling out" is no form of good birth control. Go to a sexual health clinic and get good info - until you do so do not have sex at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Good that should probably teach you a lesson.

• 6 months ago

as you know things happen

• 6 months ago

Okay I was literally just in the same position...and just took a test today. Luckily it was negative. But yes there’s always that slight chance (hearing that when people told me that always scared me bc I felt like that low percent)...but it’s true. But chances are you guys are fine. Don’t let her worry too much because it could make her period late. And would also recommend protection ofc. But hoping for the best for yall

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not very smart, are you? Using the withdrawal or pull out method is NOT reliable. In fact, it is the reason for many unplanned pregnancies. Even if you can tell when you fully ejaculate, there is pre-ejaculate that exits the penis way before that time and it is not something you can prevent without the use of proper birth control (condoms). This can make your GF pregnant. So really good planning there.

• 6 months ago

Well thanks for sharing. This is why morons shouldn't have sex.

• 6 months ago

the "pull out method" is the least effective method of birth control there is, if you don't want to get her pregnant wrap it up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.