Totaled my car, banks want it paid off before they give me another loan, advice?

My car was totaled because a deer ran out in front of me. They are only paying $4100 to my bank because my deductible was $1999 so they took that away from the full $6000. Anyways I tried to get another car but the finance banks want my other car paid off which is like $2200 left. Nobody can help me pay it off in... show more My car was totaled because a deer ran out in front of me.

They are only paying $4100 to my bank because my deductible was $1999 so they took that away from the full $6000.

Anyways I tried to get another car but the finance banks want my other car paid off which is like $2200 left. Nobody can help me pay it off in time or co-sign and I barely have money.

I work 40 minutes away and I don’t know how I’m going to get to work, if they fire me, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’m spiraling out of control and I feel like I’m going towards suicide.

Can someone give me advice?