pearlmar asked in EnvironmentConservation · 7 months ago

Do you approve of Trump's allowing hunting in Yellowstone National Park?

Some of the animals there are labeled as endangered species.

• Kieth
    Favorite Answer

I'm a hunter, and I think it's absurd. Animals who have recognized people as a food supply are not a legitimate hunt. I went on a buffalo hunt once, we rode out in a truck to a buffalo herd, just standing there. The first hunter shot, a buffalo dropped, and the others just stood there, then the next shot, it seemed like the herd was annoyed by the sound, but just stood there. I didn't bother, it wasn't a sport.

No because I do not want to see the people get hurt.

This makes no sense to me because they would have to close the park to do this and you are supposed to stay on the trails to be safe when you are visiting the park.

• Alex

I do not know if those bears would be good candidates for the zoo. If they have to kill a mean one they should use the meat and save the rest for display in a museum and do not do taxidermy because it is evil.

No its absolutely insane you like hunting?? OK but keep it to yourself! they almost shot me and my pet deer when i was hiking

• patty

all the male trumps like hunting animals and women

I really doubt that the president was personally involved, and it appears that it is only large bears that are affected.

He'll be mining it and turning what's left into the Yellowstone Casino next.

• Grace

This is difficult to answer because if some of the bears have been mean it is not their fault because the people are not supposed to feed them. They are not supposed to leave garbage around so the bears do not get to familiar with the people.